Steel Is Superior Construction Material
- Highest strength-to-weight ratio of any building material 100% recyclable.
- Non-combustible- does not burn and will not contribute fuel to the spread of a fire
- Inorganic – will not rot, warp, split, crack or creep.
- Dimensionally stable – does not expand or contract with moisture content.
- Consistent material quality – produced in strict accordance with national standards, no regional variations.
- Environment Friendly
- Greater Design Flexibility
Benefits To Customer
- High strength results in safer structures, less maintenance and slower aging of structure. PEBI gives 50 years structural warranty · Fire safety upto 4 hours with Infill System
- Not vulnerable to termites.
- Not vulnerable to any type of fungi or organism.
- Least probability of foundation problems – less weight results in less movement.
- Least probability of damage in an earthquake – lighter structure with stronger connections results in less seismic force.
- Least probability of damage in high winds – stronger connections, Structure can be designed up to wind speed of 200 km/h
- Energy Efficiency-Saves 24% electricity cost in summer and 57% in winter Thermal Resistivity for LGS Wall 13.01 hr*ft2*°F/Btu
- Thermal Resistivity for LGS Roof 13.47 hr*ft2*°F/Btu
- Thermal Resistivity for 9” Thick Brick wall 2.93hr*ft2*°F/Btu
- Thermal Resistivity for RCC Roof 2.37 hr*ft2*°F/Btu
- End Value: Down the life of building it will pay well